Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Music

I love music. Classical. Southern Gospel. Pop. A little bit of everything. Christmas music fits right in there with my mix. ;) So when I saw these carolers on the gingerbread house I couldn't resist taking a picture of  what is one of my favorite things to do in the winter. Hard tack anyone. :)
P.S. I heard my favorite christmas song this morning. Pat a Pan. love. :)



When Carm said she wanted this week's theme to be music, I thought "oh shoot! What am I going to take a picture of!?" Besides listening to the radio and Pandora, we aren't a very musical household (unless barking and whimpering counts as music :p). As I was contemplating what to capture, I happened to think of this music box...one of the many things sitting in my "favorite things cabinet." This dear music box is in sad shape. It is chipped and broken and scratched can barely play anymore, but I love the history behind it. Grandma Miller gave it to me at some point after I graduated and told me that it was the last gift her sister Leora gave her before Leora passed away. So, even though this music box isn't very musical anymore, I still love it! 



and then, she {snapped}

1 comment:

  1. What sweet captures, ladies! Hope you both enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete