Monday, June 13, 2011

Post #34

So this is where we are going. Goshen, Indiana. Otherwise known as Amish Country, USA! Very different from my small town of Due West South Carolina. :) But it's all good. We've got family up there, lots of friends, and last but not least it's right where we're supposed to be. And actually every time we go up to take a load of things it feels more and more like home. So here's to the wonderful  ten years we had in SC and to the future in IN. :) I hope and pray that they are as good as the ones here. :)




When one door of happiness closes, another opens,
but often we look so long at the closed door
that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
- Helen Keller

This quote is a good reminder for me right now. I'm having a hard time not focusing on the tough things in my life; and I have so much more to be thankful for. In the last 2 years, I've learned that happiness is all in our perspective. So, I'm trying really, really hard to keep my focus on the good and happy things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment