Wednesday, June 8, 2011

post #33


ok so this is not necessarily the best picture taken of us but it's memories. when we started this blog i didn't know how long it would be til we moved. it ended up being over a year long. all the memories shelle, carrie, and i have cleanin, hiking this hill, eating at the cookout, randomly stopping for a pint of ice cream. so i'm thankful not only for the job that God provided for me while we were here but also for the memories and friends i've made along the way.
 
 
"Lord, I give up all my plans and purposes, all my own desires and hopes, and accept Thy will for my life. I give myself, my time, my all utterly to Thee to be Thine forever. Fill me and seal me with Thy Holy Spirit. Use me as Thou wilt, send me where Thou wilt, work out Thy whole will in my life at any cost, now and forever." -Betty Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment