Monday, March 7, 2011

post #24





Sometimes taking a picture does not require being retarded. Other times? Well let us just say that other times it abosulitintootinly does. That my dear friends, in the photo on the left, is a picture of our galliant steed, Wilbur. It's a bird! It's a plane! It's the super cutlass WILBUR!!! He takes us everywhere. Literally. The trees were beautiful that day too, but I think that I had more fun parking Wilbur than I did taking the picture. Yupperooni. Hopefully the trusty old steed will be around for a while yet because I think he's my new fav and I'm sure all of you who are fans of this club will chalk him up as our new fan fav too!! Oh yeah!!! Life is good.



I know, I know...another flower picture. I'm sorry, but I can't help it. It's SPRING! Summer used to be my favorite season, but I think since I've moved to SC, spring has become the new "it" season. I love it. I love all the flowers, the blue skies, the sunshine. I love it all. This picture is of some bradford pear branches that I cut and put in a vase. I think they are SO pretty. There are two problems with the bradford pear blooms: 1) they smell kinda like dead animals for the first 2 weeks 2) they really mess up my allergies. But...they're still really pretty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment