Monday, February 28, 2011

post # 23

Spring has sprung. The grass is riz. I wonder where the birdies is.


O lovely lovely spring. The fresh air, the daffodils, the open windows, the smell of outside on my clothes, working in mom's garden. It almost makes me squeal just writing about it! Downtown Anderson is so pretty this time of year, and at christmas and thanksgiving and all the times inbetween, but right now spring is tops! O and FYI ya'll! I heard the first crickets chirping last night. I think I will officially sleep with my window open! Everybody look out, I'm doin my happy dance!!! love to all. carmie


I love spring. I love daffodils. And I love all things tiny. Amazingly...I found little, baby daffodils in my yard. And I truely believe that they are a gift from God. I saw the first one when I was having a really hard day and it made me feel loved and happy. It's amazing how God takes care of us that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment