Sunday, February 6, 2011

week #20


Spring is coming. . . I think. :) I'd like to think this anyway. Then again cardinals aren't necessarily spring birds but you never know. It seems like every time I step outside right now though the birds are singing more which does mean something. Last
night mom and shelle and I went on walk outside and found all kinds of new flower shoots coming up so it's at least right around the corner. :)







Ah, spring. Yes, it's right around the corner here in the South and I couldn't be more thrilled. I used to think that summer was my favorite season, but since moving down here, spring has quickly stolen my heart. All the new growth just screams new beginnings. And the beautiful flowers very sweetly point to God. I just love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment