Monday, September 20, 2010

week #7





quote for the day. . .


Listen! Can you hear it? The music. I can hear it everywhere. . . in the wind. . . in the air. . . in the light. It's all around us. All you have to do is open yourself up. All you have to do . . . is listen.


August Rush










I've always wished that life was more like a camcorder. You can fast forward and rewind and even pause. There are moments in life that I wish I could go back and remember ever emotion I was feeling and every little detail of the day...like my wedding. There are also little moments during a normal day where I think "this is was makes life wonderful." Of course, we can't rewind time...we can't relive any moment. That's why I try to treasure every second of every day that God gives me. Even this day that is full of pain and illness...every moment is a gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment