Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Work

      I don't know if you were expecting a picture that was of the work that I do and that's actually what I thought of when I picked the theme. Then last night the sunset took my breath away and I knew that at the end of the day this is my favorite part of work. Even if I had a bad day this view never ceases to make me content right where I'm am. It's my little bit of heaven. :)

When Carmen suggested "work" as our theme for this week, I wasn't sure what I was going to do since I wasn't going to be working between then and today. Then, I remembered that I own my favorite work tool. I clean houses two days a week and love it. Mostly because the people I clean for are the kindest, sweetest, most generous people ever! But, yes, my Dyson is my favorite cleaning tool. 


and then, she {snapped}

2 comments:

  1. I love your individual interpretations of work. The sunset photo is gorgeous, the Dyson well executed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light and color in this sunset is just amazing! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete