Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Color

slinkys!! they always made me so happy! not sure if i ever had one though. :) anyhoo jen came home this weekend and brought it along. experimented a lil and voila! btw i love you tons shelle. miss you more and hope that i can see you soon. thanks for making this blog with me. your the best. give demi xoxo. :)) carm


I picked up a bag of salt water taffy one day and the colors amazed me. They were almost too pretty to eat...that is, until I put the first one in my mouth. Then I couldn't stop eating them! Of course, before we ate them all, I had to take a couple pictures. :)

P.S. We would love to hear ideas for future themes. :)

Paper Heart Photo

3 comments:

  1. I love the pastel colors of the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first photo. now i'm thinking of getting myself a slinky :). thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shots! The first one is really good! :)

    ReplyDelete