Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dreams

One of my biggest dreams right now is to travel. Where do I want to go? Brazil, Russia, Paris, Haiti, Jamaica, all fifty states, and so many, many more places. But for now I'm in Indiana. Dreaming.



I had a really hard time coming up with a picture to take for this week's theme. I had to ask myself what my dreams are. I've got many dreams that, in reality, will probably never come true. But when it comes right down to it, my heart's dream has come true. I've fallen in love and married my best friend. We live in a cute, little, blue house out in the country and we have two dogs to keep us company. My heart is full...and while I will continue to dream those big dreams, I am perfectly happy right where God has placed me.


and
 then, she {snapped}

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of the little tree buds!

    And I completely know what you mean about being happy with where you are at. Even though we may not be exactly where I would like us to be my heart is full because I am in love with and married to my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is a great dream to come true and anything else is bonus! I love your web page and these photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete