Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall


the trees! the leaves! i'm falling for fall! -mutts
the most  beautiful sight in the morning right now is this lovely tree with the sun shining through the leaves. :)





I am not a fan of fall. Plants dying and winter around the corner...I just can't see how anyone can like fall. For the past number of years, I've tried my hardest to see the good in fall, and yet I still find myself wrinkling up my nose at the thought of it. So, I figure, the least I can do is recognize the beauty of the season. This week, I challenged myself to capture as much of that beauty as I could, and it worked...I had a hard time choosing just one photo for this blog :p So, here's to fall...my least favorite season (at lease winter has Christmas!).


and then, she {snapped}

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shots! I was so happy to hear that someone else on the planet is NOT swooning over fall!
    Thank you for popping by my place!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete