Monday, May 2, 2011

post #29


I look upon death to be as necessary as our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning. :)


Benjamin Franklin







Change always comes bearing gifts.

-Price Pritchett








I worked with Carmen and Carrie yesterday (which is always more of a treat then work) and the early morning fog was too amazing not to stop and get our cameras out. Carm and I love to take pictures together and see what different things each of us sees. I think it challenges both of us to look where we wouldn't normally look. I'm really going to miss those "photo shoots" together. Like, really REALLY going to miss it. But I believe with my whole heart that even though this change is unwanted, it is God's will and He has something good in it for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment